|Zone (Patch)||Multiple (see below) (Tears of Veeshan)|
|Level||102▲▲▲ Tier 11 Epic x2|
- Zordakalicus Ragefire is one of the Ancestral Champions that can spawn from the pillar at the end of each Tears of Veeshan zone.
- Zordakalicus Ragefire has a Heroic and Epic version. To trigger the Epic version, begin the dialogue with "I..."
- After completing the Tears of Veeshan Signature Timeline you can pick up the quest Putting the Rage in Ragefire which on completion rewards a mount.
Strategy for x2: This named is extremely simple, however it requires a significant DPS and/or healing check. The higher your DPS the lower your heals need to be and vice versa. A few seconds into the fight, Ragefire will spawn giant red circles on the ground. Standing in these circles inflicts high damage. The circles spawn in two patterns. Depending on your DPS, around 90% health he will spawn a group of adds and memwipe.
- Observe the circles. You will find one spot (usually at 5 o'clock or 8 o'clock relative to the direction he is facing) where one of the circle patterns leaves an empty gap. Put everyone except your tank in this spot. Keeping everyone together makes the memwipe far easier to deal with.
- The second circle pattern will force you to joust, move 5-10m directly backwards from the "safe" spot of the other circle pattern and back in when the circles despawn. This allows you to have more time on the named.
- Continue moving in and out based on the patterns, focus on the named, win.
About 16 million groupwide dps and 200k heals per second make this a little over a 3 minute fight.