\aITEM -1988553873 1444850773 0:[Yelnar's Research Prism]\/a \aITEM -1988553873 1444850773 0:[Yelnar's Research Prism]\/a
What does this information mean?
This prism can be used to access a skyshrine tradeskill apprentice. The apprentice has a variety of recipes, but a few recipes are for furniture items with high Rent Status Reduction, making them highly desirable to players who enjoy decorating houses.
This item has two phases in your inventory that eventually grants one tradeskill apprentice. The steps are easily confused and the items are easy to misplace.
Do not click on and "use" the Prism to make the Teleportation Stone it if you want to sell or trade the Prism!
It is very easy to accidentally equip this in your characters charm slot, so if it goes missing while trying to use it, check your character's charm equipment slots for it.
How to ObtainEdit
The quest to obtain this item, Etch the Stone, is part of a raid instance, which makes it difficult for non-raiders to obtain. The stone is tradeable and can be found on the broker on rare occasions, but it typically sells for a hefty sum.
How to Create the ApprenticeEdit
- Right click the Prism and choose Use from the options.
- This item now becomes the Yelnar's Teleportation Stone. It will NOT teleport you anywhere, ever. Instead the stone is what you click on to place Apprentice Elder Yelnar (Dracurion Mastercraftsman) in a house to begin the research process.
- Icon changes that can cause confusion:
- The item looks like a simple diamond-shaped stone in your inventory, but the icon switches to a blue bubble icon once you have consumed it.
- If consumed correctly (and not anciently equipped) it grants Yelnar's Teleportation Stone (blue bubble icon), which is the actual tradeskill apprentice you can place in a house and use to research various recipes.