|Journal Category||Language (AA)|
|Journal Level||45 (Tier 5)|
|Starting Zone||see Starting the Quest below|
|How to Start||Examine a book in one of the starting cities as noted below.|
|NOTE: A discussion page exists which may contain more information|
Starting the Quest Edit
The starter for this quest exists in five separate locations:
- North Freeport, Academy of Arcane Science, main floor ( 11, -7, -128 ) /waypoint 11, -7, -128, stack of books on top of the table
- South Qeynos, Mage Tower, yellow teleporter ( 707, 82, 127 ) /waypoint 707, 82, 127 "Words of Pure Magic" text.
- Kelethin, Kelethin Research Library building, ( 136, 109, 178 ) /waypoint 136, 109, 178, half stack of books on table
- Neriak, City of Hate, Library of K'Lorn, ( -686, 18, 249 ) /waypoint -686, 18, 249, books on top of the shelf
- New Halas, Glacierbane's Vault, ( -117, 148, -82 ) /waypoint -117, 148, -82, open book on the floor beside Dannon Ramsdell
After examining the quest starter, you must find four Druzaic Shrines in the Shattered Lands. Each shrine warps between locations in two different zones of the same tier, about once an hour. If a shrine can't be found in one zone of that tier, then it should be up in its counterpart zone. However, keep in mind that there is a delay between the shrine appearing in each of its warping locations. The delay seems to be anywhere from a few moments to up to 45 minutes in some cases.
Shrines are found in the following locations:Edit
Vul'Zet Druzaic Shrine (Tier 3)Edit
- The Thundering Steppes ( 970, -22, 1184 ) /waypoint 970, -21.77, 1184
- On the coastline next to the earth rumblers, near the giant camps.
- Nektulos Forest ( -1605, 48, -1347 ) /waypoint -1605, 48, -1347
- East of Dragoon K'naae. nighttime
Vul'Myr Druzaic Shrine (Tier 4) Edit
- Enchanted Lands ( -984, -2, -619 ) /waypoint -984, -2, -619
- On the Isle of the Three Pines (with Nightblood General Bloodburn) in the northeast corner of the zone. (daytime at about 11:30 am Norrath time, 59p, and also seen nighttime 9.30pm Norrath time, but not at 2pm)
- Zek, the Orcish Wastes ( 14, -39, -866 ) /waypoint 14, -39, -866 )
- Behind Deathfist Citadel. (Although, you should proceed with caution if Grumzod the Exile, epic x4, is spawned in the area. Not seen at 2:45pm)
Vul'Kab Druzaic Shrine (Tier 5)Edit
Does not show up every day. May have to wait a game day or more for it to appear in either spot.
- Rivervale ( -809, -5, -290 ) /waypoint -809, -5, -290 nighttime
- The Feerrott ( -1094, 0, 913 ) /waypoint -1094, 0, 913 appeared 7:24 am norath time
- In a cave next to the Gulch of Thule. Head East from the Druid Rings.
Vul'Uzu Druzaic Shrine (Tier 5)Edit
- Everfrost ( 503, -108, -1605 ) /waypoint 503, -108, -1605
- Past the entrance to Permafrost, underwater and west of where Master Webclaw spawns. (Just northwest of the Spires) night (about 1am Norrath time) or daytime (about 1:30pm Norrath time)
- Lavastorm ( 86, -32, 139 ) /waypoint 86, -32, 139
- Southwest of the Dragon's Breath Tunnel which takes you up to Solusek's Eye.
- The ability to speak the Druzaic language