Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Journal Category||Zek, the Scourge Wastes (Heroic) (AA)|
|Journal Level||100 (Tier 11)|
|Starting Zone||Zek, the Scourge Wastes (Heroic) more|
|How to Start||Speak to Oarwille Wight up in the loft of the barn in Breakneck Acre ( 230, -34, 205 ) /waypoint 229.60, -33.62, 204.70|
I gave Oarwille Wight, a gnome tinkerer and friend of the Green Hoods, a clear path out of the Breakneck Acre barn, but I am not sure how long that path will be clear.
- Clear out all the orcs between the barn and the ruined tower in Breakneck Acre.
- Return to the barn, where Oarwille Wight is now waiting for you on the ground floor. Speaking with Oarville gives you the quest.
- Follow Oarwille to the ruined tower.
- Catch up to Oarwille along the path to the Grove of Stones (Zek, the Scourge Wastes).
- Speak to Oarwille.
- Kill orcs in the area until he feels safe again.
- Speak to Oarwille again.