Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Journal Category||Antonica (AA)|
|Journal Level||15 (Tier 2)|
|Starting Zone||Antonica more|
|How to Start||Inspect the book Visions of Coldwind Point you received from completing Once Upon an Isle Dreary|
After completing the Once Upon an Isle Dreary quest, Quallium will give you his book, Visions of Coldwind Point, and beg you to read it. Sift through the terrible poetry to gain clues as to the four places you need to visit roughly along the Coldwind coastline.
- Read through the book after examining it.
- Visit in any order:
- The vigilant giant: Coldwind Point Lighthouse on Mariner's Island ( 347, -9, 812 ) /waypoint 347, -9, 812
- The Peeking Tree ( -25, -5, 671 ) /waypoint -25, -5, 671
- The Sword like no other: The Qeynos Hills Claymore Monument ( -435, 1, 553 ) /waypoint -435, 1, 553
- The King of the Thicket (The Great Oak, the biggest and central tree inside Archer's Wood) ( -698, -3, 596 ) /waypoint -698, -3, 596
- Experience Only
|EQ2i credits EQ2 ZAM for some of the info in this article.|