What does this information mean?
After completing the Once Upon an Isle Dreary quest, Quallium will give you his book, Visions of Coldwind Point, and beg you to read it. Sift through the terrible poetry to gain clues as to the four places you need to visit roughly along the Coldwind coastline.
- Read through the book after examining it.
- Visit in any order:
- The vigilant giant: Coldwind Point Lighthouse on Mariner's Island ( 347, -9, 812 ) /waypoint 347, -9, 812
- The Peeking Tree ( -25, -5, 671 ) /waypoint -25, -5, 671
- The Sword like no other: The Qeynos Hills Claymore Monument ( -435, 1, 553 ) /waypoint -435, 1, 553
- The King of the Thicket (The Great Oak, the biggest and central tree inside Archer's Wood) ( -698, -3, 596 ) /waypoint -698, -3, 596
|| EQ2i credits EQ2 ZAM for some of the info in this article.