Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Zone (Patch)||The Condemned Catacomb (Shattered Lands)|
|Level||33▲▲▲ Tier 4 Heroic|
|Location||End room of the zone ( -70, 0, -110 ) /waypoint -70, 0, -110|
|Reported Drops||none reported, try LootDB.|
|Melee Attacks||Crushing - Knockback|
|Spell Attacks||Winds of the Ancient (Cold damage/Arcane stun)|
- Vindiami the Ancient will be an NPC and not attackable until you have killed four limestone watchers. These limestone watchers can be found inside alcoves around the zone, at
- ( -219, 0, -94 ) /waypoint -219, 0, -94,
- ( -200, 0, -61 ) /waypoint -200, 0, -61,
- ( -161, 0, -93 ) /waypoint -161, 0, -93, and
- ( -146, 0, -145 ) /waypoint -146, 0, -145. Note: Recommended to keep this one alive until you have cleared the room where Vindiami is.
- Each of these watchers will also be NPCs and not attackable until you have killed four brittle bones, each spawned by examining the 4 skeletons, 2 on each side of the watcher, and disturbed them. Once all the brittle bones are killed, the limestone watcher will turn into an attackable and aggro limestone watcher, level 28^^^ heroic. Repeat this for all four watchers, and Vindiami the Ancient will turn attackable and aggro.