Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Zone (Patch)||[zone needed!] (Age of Discovery)|
|Level||98▲▲ Tier 10 Heroic|
|Reported Drops||none reported, try LootDB.|
- This named is required for the Beastlord Epic Weapon Timeline
- He has a level 98^ warder pet
- This is a test of Endurance not DPS!
- The quest strips you of your necklace, belt and cloak from the preceding quests. Be sure to have proper replacements.
- Be in spiritual stance and kill Viax first (pet cannot die while Viax is alive). Or be in Feral and use kite strat.
- He has 100% crit Avoidance, so you will need to have 200% crit chance to have full crits.
- Having the Scales of Justice blessing from The Tribunal seems to help. Same applies to the Final Judgement miracle.
- There is a Power root from the Carnivorous Plant
- People report having a grandmaster level 6 defensive warder helps.
- Once you are on this step you can zone out and come back with no penalty if you need to regear / respec your toon.
1. Use bear warder, put points into his potency/heal/and mitigation, get bear's extra healing ability and healing primal. (did only this in spiritual, didnt use god spells and had did not have GM bovid)(Did have GM bear though I think)
Easy kite strategy. (Viax hits hard!)
- Pull Viax's pet with your pet. (I used a grandmaster Feline pet and I was in Feral stance.)
- As soon as you send your pet in, pull Viax onto yourself. Your Warder will tank his Warder and they will do hardly any damage to each other.
- Immediately use your snare (Vine Net IX) to keep Viax snared and kite him in a circle using ranged attacks. This takes time, do not rush it. I recommend getting 1 or 2 Mending Adornments if you want to stay in Feral Stance. Use your stun if snare breaks early. Use your pet heal (I only had 1 point into it) to heal your warder if you notice it getting low on health.
- After Viax dies go finish off his warder.