Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
solo instance, bring up to 2 friends
The zone is in the canyon South of The Ruins of Val`marr, at Marcus ( 670, -52, 430 ) /waypoint 670, -52, 430. Medium sized zone with many possible named bosses. Only the monsters in the graveyard respawn in this zone.
Clear the valley and ascend the tower. When you reach the top a message announces that you hear the sound of footsteps in the valley. Just outside the door will be a rogue magus (20^) or a boss named Magus Geofry Marus.
Access Quest Edit
To gain access to the Valley of the Rogue Magi you must:
- Travel to The Crossroads in The Commonlands
- Read the poster on the signpost at the center of The Crossroads (near ( -483, -45, -300 ) /waypoint -483, -45.19, -300) to receive the quest The Secret Valley. Complete it to receive one free Potion of Earthwalking.
Examining the potion will give you a quest Valley of the Rogue Magi. The potion is not a consumable item, and zoning into the Valley for the first time completes this quest.
- Each time thereafter, you must buy a Potion of Earthwalking for 27c from Marcus, who is standing near the entrance at ( 670, -52, 430 ) /waypoint 670, -52, 430.
- NOTE: The potion will not transport more than 3 persons!
- a sinister mercenary (15-16) Human or Halfling
- a vile mercenary (16) Halfling
- earthcrafted champion (16) Earth Elemental
- earthcrafted guardian (17-18) Earth Elemental
- an aqueous protector (17-18) Water Elemental
- an aqueous assistant (15-18) Water Elemental
- an aqueous aide (17-18) Water Elemental
- an apprentice magus (18) any Character race, drops: renegade diviner's mitts
- voidcrafted vassal (16-17) Gargoyle
- rogue magician, rogue soothsayer (17-20) any Character race
- rogue diabolist (17-20) any Character race, drops: renegade diabolist shoulder pads
- rogue diviner (17-20) any Character race, drops: renegade diviner's slippers
- derelict mercenary (17), hopeless mercenary (18)
The following monsters will respawn. They are the only mobs in the zone that do, and they are found only in the graveyard at the southern end of the zone.
- perennial marauder, perennial defender, perennial ruffian, perennial charmer (16-20) Skeleton
- perennial abbot, perennial champion (18v grouped) Zombie
- perennial magus (20^) Necromancer Zombie
- tortured dragoon, tortured thaumaturge, tortured mercenary, tortured defender (18-20) Zombie
Named Monsters Edit
- Archmagus Naerius D'Lyle
- Magus Geofry Marus
- Captain Gaurk
- Lieutenant Darvus (17^) back wall between the tower and the graveyard, no aaexp, drops: Lieutenant's Longbow
- Marithex D'Lixian
- A Rogue Vizier (17^) hut closest to the tower