Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- The City of Freeport at ( -115, -18, 271 ) /waypoint -115, -18, 271 for evil-aligned characters
- Qeynos Capitol District at ( 734, -19, 199 ) /waypoint 734, -19, 199 for good-aligned characters
- Quantity Limit: one per character
- House Style/Theme: small, island
- Mount Use Within: none allowed
General Prestige Home InfoEdit
Like all Prestige homes:
- you must first get a deed first and then travel to the location and "buy" it for zero coin.
- it has no recurring upkeep ("rent") of any kind.
- you can get a portal to place in other homes or (if you have access) your guild hall
- you can travel to it quickly if you already own it; press C to open the character sheet, click the Housing tab, locate the house on the list and click the Enter button
About This HouseEdit
Vale of Halfpint Delight is an island inspired by Rivervale, though it the same island turned up later in the Tradeskill Timeline quests for Raffik. It is a fairly open island, with minimal fixed trees. The fields are a deep green here and one looks like it was used to grow crops. The entry is near a small dock.
In the hillside is a small "Hobbit hole" house, which features two small rooms with rounded sides. At the time the island was released, there were no doors to fit the house. In the years since, you will find some on the Marketplace that were created by player-artists and a couple that come from events like Brew Day.
Cost and Item CountEdit
- Prices for all Marketplace items is subject to change at any time. Item limits have been increased in the past and can change at any time.