These are the notes associated with the patch from Friday, June 7, 2013.
Pets with auto assist on should correctly follow the player's lead.
Mercs will now only display their first name in raid / group UIs.
POPULATION / ZONE PROGRESSION Edit
Sanctum of Fear
- The zone bosses in Sanctum of Fear once again drop loot and give exp.
- "The Cove of Decay: A Treaty for Treasure" instance should now be accessible again without getting kicked out after zoning in.
Charasis: Maiden's Chamber
- The gate opened after slaying Sandstorm will now stay open even if you leave the zone and return at a later time.
Siren's Grotto: Dissension [Raid]
- Gen’ra fight: Aquatic Curses happen less frequently.
- Warcouncil members have less health.
- Urchins should stick more closely to the player they are stuck on.
The ground mount version of the Cevern Vastspan can now have another ground appearance mount used with it.
- Tradeskill Apprentice components from Siren's Grotto bosses now drop 100% of the time, up from 25%.
- Tradeskill Apprentice components bought from Charsin Andolar have been reduced to 25 Mysterious Blue Coins + 12,500 Status, down from 100 Mysterious Blue Coins and 50,000 Status.
- Mysterious Stones - Spearhead now has the proper quest icon when ready to complete the quest.
- The Heart of Qeynos - Each time you give a Palemoon Antidote away, one is now removed one from your inventory.
- The Eagle and the Hawk - Field Marshall Vishra now updates this quest, even if the player is on any of his subsequent quests.
- Long Live the Queen - Darcnir now only requires one stein of Kazon's Rum Barrel Red Ale.
- Speaking to Threeko on the quest An Ugly Bounty now updates the whole group.
- Proof in Writing - Players that leave The Concordium Vault before defeating the tomecreepers can now respawn them by reexamining the bookcase