Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
These are the update notes associated with the downtime from Wednesday, May 29, 2013.
POPULATION / ZONE PROGRESSION Edit
- End line collection rewards have been slightly improved and now have an additional effect.
Mage: Absorb Magic will no longer be outright resisted.
Brigand: Cuss will no longer be outright resisted.
Swashbuckler: Tease will no longer be outright resisted.
Druid: Serene Symbol will no longer be outright resisted.
Shaman: Scourge will no longer be outright resisted.
Templar: Unswerving Hammer's damage now properly applies to epic targets.
Coercer: Mind's Eye is now a toggle ability and will grey out when active.
- Tradeskill Apprentice daily mission recipes will no longer auto delete from your crafting book when you turn in the mission for a reward.
- Trade skill Apprentice daily crafted quest items now stack and can be sold back to a merchant for a very small return.
- Blessed and Imbued Rhenium Claws are now beast lord usable.
- Orcish Axe of Champions is now correctly labeled as a Great axe rather then a Great sword.
- Soldier's Leg plates will now show their correct appearance.
Finding Hope - Quest journal text has been edited to relieve confusion.
Clues of the Curse - Map section for finding the inanimate bones is more specific.