The patch notes are related to the update from Tuesday, May 21, 2013.
POPULATION / ZONE PROGRESSION Edit
- Kelorek'Dar no longer stuns or interrupts players as a damage shield. He will instead damage player's power pools slightly at the same frequency.
- Collections - Collectibles in Cobalt Scar should be more readily available
- Kuom'Ziki will no longer continue to speak when he is dead.
- Fixed a spawn point for collectible shinny that was below the surface at location -1619 183 1116.
- The “Sabertooth Champion" should start spawning again. The respawn for him is around 20 minutes.
- Sleepers tomb raid – challenge mode ancient sentinel no longer heals itself with Touch of Velium II spell.
- The Travelling Augur is adjusted to prevent the possibility of him falling beneath the dock.
Siren's Grotto: Dissension
- The second respawn location should not be available until the doors to the second half of the zone are unlocked.
- Fusion now has the same range and radius in PVP as it does in PVE.
- Disorientation will now properly lower the inquisitor's threat position.
- Harmony will now properly lower the templar's threat position.
- Brambles will now properly lower the fury's threat position.
- Willow Wisp will now properly lower the warden's threat position.
- Terror Chant will now properly lower the defiler's threat position.
- Spirits will now properly lower the mystic's threat position.
- Death Grip once again functions in PVP combat.
- Undead Horde II now summons the correct amount of minions in PVP combat.
Bear Pelt and Reptile Hide bandoliers now properly function as thrown weapons.
Praetor's Imperial Orb now correctly upgrades from the Praetor's Immortal Orb instead of the Brutalizers Immortal Orb.
- Items sold by Drinal's Steward, and several items dropped in Siren's Grotto: Dissension are no longer Lore. Many of these items will continue to be Lore-Equip.
- Haste has been added to Drinal's Steward Tier 2 gloves.
- Spirit Infused Steward's Claws of Battle now have block chance.
- Othmir Dragon Bone Awning will now properly attach to walls.
- Quest: Scattered to the Wind – In the quest description, Keeper Orlis will now be referred to as a "she" instead of a "he".
- Cobalt Scar: On the quest Camp Defense, you will now receive credit for a zombie entering your bonfire even if it was previously lit by another player.