These patch notes are related to the update from Thursday, May 16, 2013.
COST ADJUSTMENTS Edit
- Drinal’s Steward has significantly reduced the Platinum price to purchase his wares.
- Superb Green Adornment Dislodgers have been reduced in cost to 25p.
- Superb Prismastic Adornment Dislodgers have been reduced in cost to 250p.
- Trichromatic Adornment Dislodgers are now created with common materials instead of rares.
- All reforging costs have been reduced by 33%.
- Might Elixirs no longer use dropped components and use common materials instead. *Completing a combine now rewards 1/5th as many elixirs.
- Acerbic Elixirs no longer use dropped components and use common materials instead. *Completing a combine now rewards 1/10th as many elixirs.
- The plat costs for purchasing and upkeeping a guild hall have been reduced.
- Mercenary hire and upkeep costs have been reduced.
- Guildhall Amenity plat costs have been reduced by 50%.
POPULATION / ZONE PROGRESSION Edit
- CoE heroic bosses now have a greater chance of dropping Greater Spirits and their essences.
Sirens Grotto: Dissension
- The urchins in the Genra fight are now dazed in both challenge and normal modes.
- The Arcane Disruptor adds in the Priestess Denerva fight do less damage per melee attack.
- The siren spell "Song of the Sea" should no longer stun and the power drain has been reduced.
Siren's Grotto: Tavalan Abyss [Challenge Heroic]
- Overlord Talan's Scorching Faith no longer has numerous ticks of damage.
Siren's Grotto: Tavalan Abyss [Heroic]
- Overlord Talan's cloned version of himself now has less hitpoints.
- The music in the zone should now be able to be controller by volume sliders.
Plane of War Raid
- The power drains in the Commander and Eriak fights have been lessened.
- Vishra no longer requires you to own Age of Discovery in order to hire him as a quest mercenary for the quest "Tears in the Grotto".
- Title reward, "the Renowned" is now spelled correctly.
- Drinal’s Steward now carries upgraded armor and weapons.
- Eyes of the Forest - Gathering Gather thistlebloom roots now updates for the entire group.
- Health of creatures in the "Tears in the Grotto" zone have been reduced.