POPULATION / ZONE PROGRESSION Edit
Siren's Grotto: Alluring Embrace (both versions)
- Shyneera will no longer become unkillable.
- Using escape in Oakmyst now places the player at theOakmystForestdock.
- Mort Gimblesquee, an ammunition merchant, has set up shop in Gnomeland Security in the Steamfont Mountains.
- The following mobs should now drop their treasure loot again once they are defeated:
- Aklon the Ethersplicer
- The Abominable Shimmeroot
Plains of Obol
- The following mobs should drop their treasure loot again:
- Tirunos the Soulmonger
- Glomer the Surveyor
- Leukos the Despoiler
Mercenaries should no longer be as dominant in PVP.
ABILITIES / ALTERNATE ADVANCEMENT Edit
- Click-to-cure should now work for trauma, noxious, and elemental for Mage spell Cure Magic.
- Fixed a bug where low level pet buffs such as Antagonize would apply at the level of the pet instead of the level of the spell.
- Pet Auto-Assist in Pet Options should now work properly.
- Exacting Venom's damage should properly stack when applied from multiple players.
- Blinding Dust's base damage in PVP combat has been reduced by 33%.
- Rebirth no longer costs power. You should now be cast it if you die with very low power.
- Manashield now decreases the lethality of the caster by 125 to 4375 based on the caster's level.
- Items that cannot be experimented on will show NOT-EXPERIMENTABLE when you examine them. NOTE: This will not show on the tooltip, just on the examine.
- Fitzpitzle's Ethereal Hover Platform can now be turned into a house item and back into a mount.
- Salton the Undying will now properly become attackable when approached.
- Breaking Bones – The Barrier of Bones should fall much easier now.
- When on A Salty Farewell,Osh(by the shore) will now speak to you if you are on the first part of Merrik'sMission.
- Find Pythus the Rogue - Elma Lowe at the Jade Tiger Den now advances the quest.
- On the quest On Edge, you will now properly receive quest credit even if an othmir defender strikes the killing blow on the assaulting ulthork.