Bristlebane Day event starts on 3/28!
POPULATION / ZONE PROGRESSIONEdit
Tears of VeeshanEdit
Corrected an issue that was causing some spells to ignore wards.
- Temple of Veeshan: Guardian's Edifice
- Klandicar and Zlandicar should no longer heal from non-player kills.
- Zlandicar's spell "Necrotic Evisceration" can now trigger reactive spells.
- Klandicar's spell "Cognitive Evisceration" can now trigger reactive spells.
- Klandicar's spell "Chaos Storm I" has been changed to "Chaos Bolt I" and can no longer be area effect blocked.
- Klandicar's spell "Chaos Bolt I" can now trigger reactive spells.
- Merig, Harin, Gerid's spell "Commanding Leadership" can now trigger reactive spells.
- Pyrelord and Controller's spell "Controlled Ignition" now properly applies.
- Pyrelord and Controller's spell "Controlled Ignition" can now trigger reactive spells.
- Coalescence of Fire have had their health reduced and now cast a change target spell.
Moors of YkeshaEdit
Players using the cannons to cross the gorge are no longer allowed to be mounted.
Emerging From East Commonlands - Item name is now "Emerging Into East Commonlands”.
- Stoking the Flames - The necessary driftwood respawns faster now.
- A wand and a six second dagger reward choice have been added to the quests A Monk's Heart and The Heart of Bones. If you have already completed these quests, you can purchase the new reward at the Shady Swashbuckler.
Aerakyn Aerguard and Flayers should no longer have two critical avoidance buffs.
- Added more available spawn locations to Veeshan's Peak in "A Mother's Cry".
- Increased the strength of the Minotaur Hero to reflect his Heroic status.
- The "Tear of Veeshan" adornments are no longer restricted to neck only.
- Blade of the Consumer is now correctly a six second weapon.