- The City of Freeport at ( -115, -18, 271 ) /waypoint -115, -18, 271 for evil-aligned characters
- Qeynos Capitol District at ( 734, -19, 199 ) /waypoint 734, -19, 199 for good-aligned characters
- Quantity Limit: one per character
- House Style/Theme: medium, spooky manor
- Mount Use Within: none allowed
General Prestige Home InfoEdit
Like all Prestige homes:
- you must first get a deed first and then travel to the location and "buy" it for zero coin.
- it has no recurring upkeep ("rent") of any kind.
- you can get a portal to place in other homes or (if you have access) your guild hall
- you can travel to it quickly if you already own it; press C to open the character sheet, click the Housing tab, locate the house on the list and click the Enter button
About This HouseEdit
Uncanny Estate is an interior-only manor-style house. It features an open entryway room with larger rooms to the left and right. A secret room is hidden beneath the stairs. Two large rooms flank the upper level when you reach the top of the stairs. A small indoor balcony overlooks the entryway room. There is a large bar in one of the lower-level rooms and an area suitable for building a fireplace in three of the four rooms.
Cost and Item CountEdit
- Prices for all Marketplace items is subject to change at any time. Item limits have been increased in the past and can change at any time.