Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
External Links Edit
- EQ2Interface "Downloadable modifications for the user interface. Also offers forums discussing creating custom UIs."
- EQ2MAP "EverQuest 2 Modular Atlas Project (EQ2MAP or MAP) is an interface modification that provides user made zone maps as well as user submitted Points of Interest (POIs)."
Popular UI Mods Edit
- Fetish Nightfall - the most popular version
- Fetish Classic - the second most popular version
- Fetish Themes - alternate skins for Fetish
ProfitUI was originally designed by Profit in 2005. After Profit left the game, the interface was kept alive by the community on EQ2Interface. Development was then taken over by gm9 with the first ProfitUI Reborn having been released in March 2006, now the most popular EQ2 interface modification after EQ2MAP.
- ProfitUI Download - Original download post, stops at version 1.8c - last version posted by Profit is here: version 1.8d.
- ProfitUI Reborn Download or ProfitUI Reborn Auto Updater - ProfitUI Reborn, development continues
- ProfitUI Reborn Portal Page - further ProfitUI Reborn related downloads and information