|Journal Level||1 (Tier 1)|
|Starting Zone||see Starting the Quest below|
|How to Start||see Starting the Quest below|
|NOTE: A discussion page exists which may contain more information|
Starting The QuestEdit
This quest can be started by talking to the following NPCs:
- Freeport: Speak to Matthias Zoe in West Freeport
- Gorowyn: Speak to Dvarkor Ska'nin at The Wards in Timorous Deep
- Kelethin: Speak to Ralika Mekkila at Tunare's Pages in Greater Faydark
- Neriak: Speak to Dilxena D'Xeep at Dockside Markets in Neriak, City of Hate
- New Halas: Speak to Jalfa Eiskairn at Ravens' Roost in Frostfang Sea
- Qeynos: Speak to Devona Ironforge in North Qeynos
You will receive a 12-slot meager harvesting bag from the NPC.
- Harvest the following from a Tier 1 Zone
- Note: Tier 1 zones are not Antonica or Commonlands. Try Greater Faydark, Frostfang Sea, Timorous Deep or Darklight Woods.
- 3 severed elm from logs
- 3 roots from clusters of roots
- 3 tin clusters from ore-containing rock
- 3 lead clusters from rock nodes
- 3 sunfish from schools of fish
- 3 jumjum from a garden or shrub node
- 3 rawhide leather pelts from animal dens
- Return them to the instructor.
- Disassembled Storage Box
- At least 44c
This quest did not award me any experience (adventure or tradeskill).
If you plan to take up a tradeskill, gather extras of each harvest to save yourself the time and effort of traveling all the way back to this area to harvest.
The good news is that taking the next quest in this series, combined with the tradeskill tutorial that follows it will help you level very quickly through this Tier (level-range) of harvested materials. Gathering approximately double of each gets most players through the tutorial if they are successful each time they craft. It may take slightly more if you struggle with crafting though.