Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- For other articles with related titles, see Trial of Sagacious Ting.
|Journal Category||Miscellaneous (AA)|
|Journal Level||Scales with player level|
|Starting Zone||The Village of Shin more|
|How to Start||Click on one of two furled scrolls on the table in the third floor of the Tower of the Four Winds.|
This quest scales up to level 70.
- Collect 100 terracotta shards in 30 minutes. Shards can be obtained by:
- Killing mobs - Shards drop about half the time, if you're lucky.
- Destroying vases - Each vase gives between 2 - 10 shards. Up to Five vases have been found in a single instance.
- Collecting ?s on the ground - Each ? gives 1 shard.
- After collecting 50 shards go to the tri way split and in the middle there is an urn which you click. ( 0, -44, 20 ) /waypoint 0, -44, 20
- 20 monk pebbles
- You can also receive additional monk pebbles as a rare body drop from the terracotta warriors.
- Successful completion of this quest starts a 3 Day lock out timer on the Trial of Sagacious Ting: Solo instance.
- The lockout timer for this quest is separate from the lockout timer for the Trial of Sagacious Ting: Heroic instance so you can complete both the heroic and solo versions in the same day.
- monk pebbles can be turned into Brother Huang Mantian for titles.