Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- For other articles with related titles, see Trial of Qin Lo.
|Journal Category||Miscellaneous (AA)|
|Journal Level||Scales with player level|
|Starting Zone||The Village of Shin more|
|How to Start||Click a scroll on the table by the back wall on the 1st floor of the temple ( 27, 37, -168 ) /waypoint 27.43, 36.53, -168.16|
This quest scales up to level 70.
To complete this trial, you must defeat all 50 terracotta warriors within the instance before a 30 minute timer expires. Using health, power, and speed totems will help you keep a fast pace.
There is more than enough time to complete the trial if you kill quickly and move fast, but losing track of an uncleared room or passage could cause you to spend five minutes or more hunting the last one or two terracotta warriors.
Mercenaries can be summoned to assist you in the heroic version of this quest.
- 10 monk pebbles
- You can also receive additional monk pebbles as a rare body drop from the terracotta warriors.
- Successful completion of this quest starts a 3 Day lock out timer on the Trial of Qin Lo: Heroic instance.
- The lockout timer for this quest is separate from the lockout timer for the Trial of Qin Lo: Solo instance so you can complete both the heroic and solo versions in the same day.
- monk pebbles can be turned into Brother Huang Mantian for titles.