- For other articles with related titles, see Trial of Bo Fen.
EverQuest 2 Quest Information
| Journal Category
|| Miscellaneous (AA)
| Journal Level
|| Scales with player level
| Journal Difficulty
|| The Village of Shin more
| How to Start
|| Click a scroll on the table by the back wall on the 1st floor of the temple ( 27, 37, -168 ) /waypoint 27.43, 36.53, -168.16
What does this information mean?
This quest scales up to level 70.
- Collect 50 terracotta shards in 30 minutes. Shards can be obtained by:
- Killing mobs - Shards drop about half the time, if you're lucky.
- Destroying vases - Each vase gives between 2 - 10 shards. Up to Five vases have been found in a single instance.
- Collecting ?s on the ground - Each ? gives 1 shard.
- After collecting 50 shards go to the tri way split and in the middle there is an urn which you click. ( 0, -44, 20 ) /waypoint 0, -44, 20
- You can also receive additional monk pebbles as a rare body drop from the terracotta warriors.
- Successful completion of this quest starts a 3 Day lock out timer on the Trial of Bo Fen: Heroic instance.
- The lockout timer for this quest is separate from the lockout timer for the Trial of Bo Fen: Solo instance so you can complete both the heroic and solo versions in the same day.
- monk pebbles can be turned into Brother Huang Mantian for titles.