Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Journal Category||Scourge Keep (AA)|
|Journal Level||100 (Tier 11)|
|Starting Zone||Zek, the Scourge Wastes (Solo) more|
|How to Start||Speak to Grassblade in Green Hood Landing ( -18, -42, 445 ) /waypoint -17.53, -42.15, 444.72|
Grassblade was aghast to hear how the life energies of his Green Hood comrades who fell when Deathfist Citadel was retaken by the Deathfist forces, have somehow been stopped from rejoining the life flow. Being an accomplished burglar, he has volunteered to not only show me how to gain access to Scourge Keep, but to also help me solve this mystery.
- Enter Scourge Keep by clicking the sewer entrance beneath the Bridge of Zek ( -210, -25, -538 ) /waypoint -210, -25, -538.
- The entrance is underwater at ( -193, -36, -579 ) /waypoint -192.61, -36.12, -579.35
- The needler fish do not see invis.
- Speak with Grassblade once inside the Keep ( -7, -17, -125 ) /waypoint -7.05, -17.03, -124.93.
- He is 180° around the moat from where you came in (of course!)
- Tip: Don't kill any (or as few as possible) Orcs prior to getting to Grassblade. Right by Grassblade is a skeleton on a pike. Clicking that will start a timed quest to kill 100 Orcs in 10 minutes.
- Tip: While still outside the Keep, get the item ("a blood sap-tipped arrowhead") off the guy pinned to the tree with arrows (I assume it's click-able prior to entering the Keep itself, I went and got it after I'd be inside for a bit). ( 140, -13, 139 ) /waypoint 140.03, -12.64, 138.75
- Search for a missing Green Hood.
- Speak to a Green Hood spirit ( 45, -10, -103 ) /waypoint 45.38, -9.62, -102.98
- In order to gain entrance to the Keep, you will need to kill crocodiles the moat until you get the brief cinematic, then kill Viletooth (crocodile) in the north end of the moat. Alternatively you can kill orcs around the outside of the moat, be sure to get the timed quest to kill 100 orcs. Then you can access the sewers.
- Speak to another lingering Green Hood spirit in The Supplier's Horde ( 23, 0, 19 ) /waypoint 23.40, 0.07, 19.46.
- This spirit becomes aggro and attacks.
- You now need to enter the Keep by killing another named. To see how to do that, see the page on Scourge Keep (Advanced Solo) Onok is usually recommended.
- One entrance to the keep is at ( -36, 0, 11 ) /waypoint -36, 0, 11
- Speak to another Green Hood spirit in The Depleted Armory ( -11, 1, 20 ) /waypoint -11, 1, 20.
- Speak to another Green Hood spirit in the jail (Qulkor's Rest) ( -15, -10, 7 ) /waypoint -15, -10, 7.
- Rendezvous with Grassblade in the sewers under Scourge Keep.
- Jump down the well into the sewers. Grassblade is right there at ( 34, -11, -28 ) /waypoint 34, -11, -28.
- Talk to him to complete the quest.