Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- The City of Freeport at ( -115, -18, 271 ) /waypoint -115, -18, 271 for evil-aligned characters
- Qeynos Capitol District at ( 734, -19, 199 ) /waypoint 734, -19, 199 for good-aligned characters
- Quantity Limit: one per character
- House Style/Theme: medium, looks like a Qeynos building
- Mount Use Within: none allowed
General Prestige Home InfoEdit
Like all Prestige homes:
- you must first get a deed first and then travel to the location and "buy" it for zero coin.
- it has no recurring upkeep ("rent") of any kind.
- you can get a portal to place in other homes or (if you have access) your guild hall
- you can travel to it quickly if you already own it; press C to open the character sheet, click the Housing tab, locate the house on the list and click the Enter button
About This HouseEdit
Tower of Knowledge is a replica of internal space of the The Concordium Tower (Mage tower) in the Qeynos Capitol District. This house does not have an external space. Instead, you have the same entryway with the pool and the three colored portals you must click to each go each room. The furniture is removed from this version, but the bookshelves remain and have been emptied for storing your items instead.
Cost and Item CountEdit
- Prices for all Marketplace items is subject to change at any time. Item limits have been increased in the past and can change at any time.