Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Journal Category||World Event (AA)|
|Journal Level||Scales with player level|
|Starting Zone||Steamfont Mountains more|
|How to Start||Talk to Tomker ( -575, 171, 1001 ) /waypoint -575, 170.91, 1000.6|
|NOTE: A discussion page exists which may contain more information|
This is an unlimited repeatable quest
- Must speak Gnomish
- Visit any three zones (of your choice) celebrating Tinkerfest:
- North Qeynos at ( 267, -15, 55 ) /waypoint 267, -15, 55
- East Freeport at ( -105, -23, 108 ) /waypoint -104.91, -22.5, 107.97
- near the Kelethin First Regional Bank in the city of Kelethin in Greater Faydark at( 300, 108, 152 ) /waypoint 300.23, 107.68, 152.06
- on the platform by the elevator ( 2574, 8, 1227 ) /waypoint 2574, 8, 1227 in the city of Gorowyn
- near Indigo Hollow in the city of Neriak
- near the entrance ( 33, 14, -41 ) /waypoint 33, 14, -41 in Solusek's Eye
- at the Drednever Crash Site ( 43, 45, 524 ) /waypoint 42.65, 44.68, 523.64 in The Bonemire
- ( 1772, 454, 837 ) /waypoint 1771.58, 453.78, 837.45 or ( 1722, 453, 837 ) /waypoint 1722, 453, 837 in the Moors of Ykesha
- on the platforms leading from the Erollis Dock to New Halas ( -428, 53, 27 ) /waypoint -428.14, 52.79, 26.73
- on the docks near the entrance to Thurgadin, City of the Coldain in Great Divide.
- Find the jug of gnomish spirits in the center of the celebrants and click it to refill it.
- Return to Tomker
- Gnomish Spirits!
- Tinkerer's Cup (Note: Was no longer a reward as of Tinkerfest 2011)
- 2 Shiny Tinkerfest Cog
- Upon completing the quest 5 times:
- Upon completing the quest 9 times:
|This article refers to events, personae and activities only accessable in-game during the annual Tinkerfest festivities that occur roughly from the end of July to early August.|