- The City of Freeport at ( -115, -18, 271 ) /waypoint -115, -18, 271 for evil-aligned characters
- Qeynos Capitol District at ( 734, -19, 199 ) /waypoint 734, -19, 199 for good-aligned characters
- Quantity Limit: one per character
- House Style/Theme: huge, Tinkering-themed island
- Mount Use Within: flying and ground mounts
General Prestige Home InfoEdit
Like all Prestige homes:
- you must first get a deed first and then travel to the location and "buy" it for zero coin.
- it has no recurring upkeep ("rent") of any kind.
- you can get a portal to place in other homes or (if you have access) your guild hall
- you can travel to it quickly if you already own it; press C to open the character sheet, click the Housing tab, locate the house on the list and click the Enter button
About This HouseEdit
Tinkerer's Isle is a an island surrounded by water, but if you travel up the pathway to the upper level of the isle the landscape is identical to the Gnomeland Security Headquarters in Steamfont Mountains. The upper area has many of the fully-enclosed buildings seen in Gnomeland too, minus any furniture or NPCs. There are stationary trees scattered around this island, but they are minimal.
Cost and Item CountEdit
- Prices for all Marketplace items is subject to change at any time. Item limits have been increased in the past and can change at any time.