Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Journal Category||Silent City|
|Journal Level||58 (Tier 6)|
|Starting Zone||The Silent City more|
|How to Start||Inspect a tattered journal on the corner of the Bath of Bloodshed ( 153, 0, 366 ) /waypoint 153, 0, 366|
|NOTE: A discussion page exists which may contain more information|
This quest is step 18 of The Peacock Club Timeline
NOTE: At least one member of your party 'should' complete Punja's Progression to be able to melt the ice and climb the wall for step #2.
- Kill the channel cleansers ( 123, 31, 477 ) /waypoint 123, 31, 477 until you receive all the runes. They will drop a small chest that will contain one rune. Quest will update when each rune that is needed is looted:
- Examine the Arbo'Un Monolith in The Halls of Learning ( 502, 49, 386 ) /waypoint 502, 49, 386 and summon Arbo'Akh; ask about Thalbinous
- Speak to Thalbinous ( 424, 48, 538 ) /waypoint 424, 48, 538
- To spawn Thalbinous you have to kill the 3 groups of fiendish weedlings. All 3 groups have to be wiped to spawn him. If you are too slow and the first group spawns again before you killed the 3rd he doesn't spawn. One group spawns by Thalbinous, the second on one side of the main building, then cross through the alley to the other side to kill the third group. There are 4 in each group. When all are dead run back up the ice wall and speak to him.
- Finding pinecones:
- Kill a twisted arbor for the initial update
- Double-click tree(s):
- ( 488, 49, 547 ) /waypoint 488, 49, 547
- ( 486, 49, 386 ) /waypoint 486, 49, 386
- ( 548, 42, 305 ) /waypoint 548, 42, 305
- ( 569, -2, 380 ) /waypoint 569, -2, 380
- ( 533, 7, 522 ) /waypoint 533, 7, 522
- ( 475, 7, 526 ) /waypoint 475, 7, 526
- Return to Thalbinous
- You have to kill the weedlings again to wake him up
- One of the following:
|The capitalization, punctuation, and spelling of the title of this article have been verified and are correct as-is.|