Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Journal Category||Tradeskill (AA)|
|Journal Level||90 (Tier 10)|
|Starting Zone||Eastern Wastes more|
|How to Start||Speak to Livi at ( -1147, -533, 3385 ) /waypoint -1147, -533, 3385|
- Fly to The Fortress of Drunder entrance at ( 773, 424, 3652 ) /waypoint 773, 424, 3652
- Talk to Drumlin below at ( 640, -332, 3644 ) /waypoint 640, -332, 3644
- Enter the The Fortress of Drunder (You must be level 90 to enter, but tradeskill level 90 is sufficient)
- You can talk to Brontis to get the quest Bindings of Brontis before returning to Livi
- You can save some travel time by delaying the turn-in of this quest. Use your 'Call to Home' ability then take the mariner's bell to Thurgadin to complete Bindings of Brontis. After crafting the item for the quest after that in Thurgadin, use the housing menu to enter your home, place the Gift of Nipik's Haven you received earlier from Livi, and use it to travel to Livi to turn in this quest, then fly up to the fortress to continue the quest line.
- Return to Livi