- For other articles with related titles, see Throne of Fear.
What does this information mean?
feel free to post yours
- A random group member will be affected by the plague.
- The group member needs to move away of from the group else it will spread.
- Plague victims suffer from massive power drain.
- Burn through the adds.
A Planar Manifestation
- Group should stay together at entrance or on one pillar - all on the same!
- Ranged DPS takes on the Boss, while the tank grabs all the adds
- melee is pretty useless except for taking down adds
- jumping onto the boss's platform will get you thrown back, and probably make a dive into the abyss.
The Enraged Imp
- he will appear once the room is cleared of evil eyes.
- sometimes you will get red text "I shall faze into your soul!", which after 5 seconds will instantly kill the group unless everyone jousts away.
- when he says "I've got my eye on you!" he changes targets. Tanks prepare to snap.
Baelon of Thule
- after you have slaughtered several waves of linked Lizardmen and Eyes, Baelon will come storming through the Fear Gate to destroy you.
- everybody needs to stay inside the circle marked on the floor, or you will get crushed.
- get out of green mist that occasionally appears, but remain inside circle.
- sometimes 3 adds join in, dunno if that is hardmode or whatever.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.