Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Journal Level||35 (Tier 4)|
|Starting Zone||Zek, the Orcish Wastes more|
|How to Start||Examine a rusting key, a random drop for all monsters in Zek, the Orcish Wastes|
|NOTE: A discussion page exists which may contain more information|
- I found a salt encrusted key and am looking for what it might open.
- Jump in the moat around The Deathfist Citadel and swim around until you get an update (approximate update location ( 44, -45, -790 ) /waypoint 44, -45, -790)
- You now have access to a special group instance Deathfist Citadel: Onslaught
- To enter instance click sewer grate (northmost) and select
- Every member of group must have the key to enter the instance
- It may be possible to enter as a group if one person has the key. That person needs to be alone, click on the grate, keep the selection box up, invite that person, then they can zone the group in)
- One-time access to Deathfist Citadel: Onslaught, a group instance of Deathfist Citadel
- The zone may be repeated if you can find another key.
|The capitalization, punctuation, and spelling of the title of this article have been verified and are correct as-is.|