Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Journal Category||World Event (AA)|
|Journal Level||20 (Tier 3)|
|Starting Zone||The Commonlands more|
|How to Start||Talk to Surveyor Menak as part of the Disturbance quest at ( 42, -24, -884 ) /waypoint 42, -24, -884|
- Speak to Surveyor Menak ( 42, -24, -884 ) /waypoint 42, -24, -884. She is on a mountain ledge above and slightly east of the tunnel to Darklight Wood.
- Obtain The Wheel of Vaniki from a Commonlands rock that is right next to the dock (Ratonga Village) where ZaZa Lenska is standing ( -233, -48, 14 ) /waypoint -233, -48, 14 .
- Now return to Surveyor Menak.
- Speak to Engineer Klaaska at ( -19, -40, -889 ) /waypoint -19, -40, -889, just east of Surveyor.
- Engineer Klaaska now asks you to find some items to restore the wheel
- the Sacred Bottle of Contentment is located at ( -288, -49, 136 ) /waypoint -288, -49, 136 and looks like a bunch of bottles, its south along the shore of the rock back by the Ratonga Village.
- Examine the wheel.
- The Vial of Interaction is located in one of the huts of the Dregs at loc in the building with Zaikik ( -242, -48, -6 ) /waypoint -242, -48, -6.
- Examine the wheel once again.
- The Ancient Alkaline Barrel is located at the Eastern Nomad Camp by the Wailing Caves( -159, -48, -820 ) /waypoint -159, -48, -820 just outside one of the tents.
- Examine the wheel again.
- Return to Engineer Klaaska and get your reward.