Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
What does this information mean?
- Go to Barkrich Oakleaf at ( -747, 14, 1902 ) /waypoint -747, 14, 1902 in the Fens of Nathsar, he will ask you to prove yourself.
- Kill 4 Epic Named (in order). The last two are killed in the same fight in Veeshan's Peak:
- Kill Tairiza the Widow Mistress in the The Tomb of Thuuga for the Rune of Stamina!.
- Kill Venril Sathir in Venril Sathir's Lair for the Rune of Focus!
- Kill Shade of Khalan Dar in Veeshan's Peak for the Rune of Accuracy! (both runes are received when examine Rune from kill of last dragon in encounter)
- Kill Phara Dar in Veeshan's Peak for the Rune of Control! (both runes are received when examine Rune from kill of last dragon in encounter)
- You need to "use a blade to remove the runes from the scale". Examine the rune in your inventory.
- Return with the original Eagle's Talon (Fabled) to Ryvenar.
- He will give you a "Powered Cloth". Use it to copy the runes onto the cloth. You receive "Rune of the Marksman".
- Click on Ryvenar a few times as he goes through the next steps and finally get the bow!
This quest is part of the Ranger Epic Weapon Timeline, and can only be started/completed by a member of that class of at least Level 80.