Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
All the basic mobs found in all versions of the Tombs of Night, plus the following:
Upper Entrance to The Crypt of T'haenEdit
Second Floor (tunnels)Edit
frenzied fleshgoyles (32^^^H), hellhounds (34^^^H), soul parasites, Neonate vampires and flesh draped zombies have moved up into the tunnels since the last time you were here... Rhavyn T'Dax named vampire, with 5 Neonate seers
The Maw of Mortality (third floor)Edit
a watcher of Sheya - These wisps sit atop various torches around the area. When you get close enough to touch one, it flies away. Frighten enough of them (6?) and they will summon Sheya to the center of the main chamber.
- Adherant slayer (34^H) vampire
- Adherant ravager (34^H) vampire
- Adherant satiator (34^H) vampire
- Adherant diabolist (34^H) vampire
- Adherant vanquisher (34^H) vampire
- Adherant seer (34^H) vampire
- Bloodsworn slayer (35^H-36vvH) vampire
- Bloodsworn diabolist (35^H-36vvH) vampire
- Bloodsworn vanquisher (35^H-36vvH) vampire
- Bloodsworn seer (36vvH) vampire
- Nilth T'Feyd (36^^^H) named vampire
Below the FallsEdit
- Neonates (33H)