|The Thieves' Way|
Thieves tend to prefer the dark
|Adjacent to|| The City of Freeport|
The Serpent Sewer
|Instances||Darkblade Den of Assassins|
|Quest Lines||Freeport Sewers Timeline|
|“||Thieves' Way connects outlying districts to the city's heart through a series of narrow passages.||”|
The Thieves' Way was once a favored method of getting directly from any district in Freeport to another - especially for players on slower computers wishing to avoid the lag of the major sections of the city. Now, it's almost entirely obsolete; there are very few quests, none with good rewards, no discovery locations, and very few named monsters worth AA. This apparent lack of adventure has led to a major decrease in player traffic over recent years, but as the old saying goes: "when the cat is away, the mice will play" - (Historian Jakani, a Kerra). Although the frequency of visits by brave adventurers has diminished in the past years, the danger held within Thieves' Way has never waned.
Evil-alignment: (all conveniently located in Freeport)
- North: ( 19, -19, -206 ) /waypoint 19, -19, -206
- South: ( -217, -55, 241 ) /waypoint -217, -55, 241
- East: ( -127, -37, -22 ) /waypoint -127, -37, -22
- West: ( 305, -3, -24 ) /waypoint 305, -3, -24
- from The Sprawl entrance at ( 31, 3, 104 ) /waypoint 31, 3, 104 to The Serpent Sewer ladder at ( -183, 0, -187 ) /waypoint -183, 0, -187
- to The Serpent Sewer ( 22, 1, 62 ) /waypoint 22, 1, 62
- to The City of Freeport ( -101, 0, 61 ) /waypoint -101, 0, 61 (large room with four grate-exits to the various districts)
- to The Commonlands ( -102, 2, 82 ) /waypoint -102, 2, 82
- The zone is referred to as: Thieves' Way or The Thieves' Way, both of which can be used interchangeably.
- The zone itself is The Thieves' Way, while the journal category is just "Thieves' Way".