What does this information mean?
You must be at least level 40 before Yoru will talk to you.
You must be able to craft a level 9 recipe.
- Harvest 10 pieces of wood in Antonica, from wind felled trees. (Foresting skill requirement has been removed, this can be done at any skill level.)
- Speak to Yoru.
- Craft a Sunfish Casserole (a level 9 Artisan recipe which can't be commissioned).
- Return to Yoru.
- WARNING: You are now on a 30 minute timer to complete the next two steps (15 minutes to get the flask, and another 15 minutes to get back to Yoru).
- Click the keg in Sayer's Outfitters at ( -725, -16, 231 ) /waypoint -725, -16, 231, located just west of center on the map.
- Speak to Yoru the Old again.
- Meditate with Yoru until a few minutes pass and a group of 4 level 41 heroic highwaymen spawn. Kill them.
- Speak to Yoru yet again.
- Speak to Cythan in The Feerrott at ( -1, 26, 963 ) /waypoint -1, 26, 963 . The Greenblood River Station transport horse is the closest.
- WARNING: Be ready to fight, and aware that the next step is timed (5 minutes).
- Kill the increasingly harder monks that spawn (approximately 10), beginning with Spirit monks and ending with the Spirit Master.
- Speak with Cythan another time.
- Spawn and kill the following spirits...
- NOTE: The spirits have a big knock back, and once hailed stay up for only 10 to 15 minutes before despawning
- Rivervale: Speak to Burdop at ( -27, 7, -212 ) /waypoint -27, 7, -212 for Borbin the Prevailer.
- The Enchanted Lands: Speak to Lo'volonus at ( -99, 31, -1127 ) /waypoint -99, 31, -1127 for Oodan the Tranquil.
- The Feerrott: Speak to Tarnis at ( -1874, -23, 749 ) /waypoint -1874, -23, 749 for Sartar the Unrivaled, the hardest of the four spirits.
- Zek, the Orcish Wastes: Speak to Zan Filis at the top of Deathfist Lookout ( -23, 75, -369 ) /waypoint -23, 75, -369 for Brother Raster (who seems to be on a 30 min timer for respawn). Beware his knockback!
- Speak to Cythan again, and prepare to fight him...
- Kill the newly spawned Cythan the Last.
- Speak to Cythan (who "respawns" when Cythan the Last is killed).
- Click the rock behind Cythan to complete the quest. ( -1, 26, 965 ) /waypoint -0.59, 26.06, 965.35