Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
EverQuest II Instanced Zone Information
|Zone in from
|| Zek, the Orcish Wastes
|| failure lockout needed!
|| success lockout needed!
What does this information mean?
no lockout timer;
- Massive cave system with roughly 50 encounters of level 34-37.
- Bosses (level 37-38) are very rare in the solo version; roughly 1 in 5 chance for each boss.
- Located on the valley wall in Mythical Forest in Zek. (-260,-30) or (-500,30) or (-250,170)
- A mine door guarded by 1-2 Sullon orcs.
- The entrance door moves to different parts of this valley each time it is used.
- Door has about a 10 minute respawn on it.
See Also Edit
- Heroic: The Sullon Mines - heroic version of the same dungeon (right-click on door when entering to choose this version) - boss mobs are much more common in heroic version