You might want to do the Sentinel's Fate Crafting Timeline concurrently if you are a crafter.
-  Grrr, Interrupted
-  Might Need Convincing
-  Eye Spy
-  Too Big to Mail - Leads you to Quel'ule. Have to do timeline past "Naji" quests to get this quest.
-  Rawritor - Preceded by two Level 12 quests in Timorous Deep, "Keeping Tabs" & "Grassgalor". Think chrono-mentoring, no gear, and the lowest level DOT you have...
-  Slitherstrike Skins
-  Fearstalker Pelts
-  Driving Back the Overseers
-  The Help is Helping
- Last quest from Alwar Tissuyr available now
-  Finding Silbian
-  Blighted Contagion
-  Desperate Times Mean Desperate Ingredients
- Desperate Times Mean Desperate Ingredients - Delivery
-  Digging in the Dirt (Heritage Quest)
-  Worthwhile Weeds
-  Friendship Through Flora - Leads you to Ning Yun Retreat
-  To Do is to Learn
-  Save What You Can
-  Windows of Opportunity
-  To Outwit Your Shadow
- This quest will not be offered unless you have finished Orders from the Void.
-  Entrepreneur Opportunities
-  Ridge Reconnaissance - Leads you to the Abandoned Kejek Village
-  A Secret is Saved
- This quest is not directly offered by Kalib Al'Sayegh, but will be offered if you answered It was a false report. There's nothing there.
-  The Three Tidings
-  The Three Jewels
- Offered after you complete The Three Tidings, which involves the other NPCs' quests as "intermediate steps" (ending with Shaping a Clearer Mind).
-  Searching for Trinkets from the Past
-  Anger and Denial
-  Depression and Bargaining
-  Finally Acceptance
-  Speak to Imba
-  Stealing from Thieves
-  Brethren Corruption
-  Shifting News for Nuryen - Sends you back to Kerra Isle
-  Light the Path for the Pride
-  Skeletal Eviction
-  Crushing Their Spirits
-  Guide Them to Destiny
-  The Kejek Mason
-  A Grave Name
- Lionnaeus' quests begin immediately after you complete Light the Path for the Pride.
- Marozi's quests begin immediately after you complete Light the Path for the Pride.
- Tigon's quests begin immediately after you complete Light the Path for the Pride.
-  Searching for Sojourners
-  A Kejek in the Garden
-  Third Party Assistance
-  Kidnapped Kejek
-  Slay it Forward
-  Paying Respect to the Lesser Greats
-  Hunting for a Headstone
-  With Regards to the Goatmen
-  A Source of Malediction (Heritage Quest)
-  Recycle Your Minions: Part One
-  Recycle Your Minions: Part Two
-  Recycle Your Minions: Part Three
-  Remains of the Slain - Item triggered
-  Assisting Jaswinda
-  Foreign Invaders (Repeatable)
-  Who's Paranoid?
-  Corruptive Elements
-  An Agent in the Field
-  Meet Qutaybah
- Offered after you complete Shafi's quest.
-  Shut Them Down!
Available after completing Damodar's quests
-  Shedding Some Lightstones on the Void
-  A Hulking Observance
-  I Think They're Paranoid
-  Looking for Lochanya
Available after doing Nishant's quests.
-  Fate of the Sentinels
-  Audible Observations
-  Through the Eyes of the Spies
-  Sundered Simulacrum
-  Visual Obfuscation
Available after completing Fate of the Sentinels
-  Clearing the Eye
- Clothing of the Kejek
- Fearstalker Remains
- Gardens of Erudin
- Glyphed Relics
- Ning Yun Beads
- Slobberjaw Relics
- Shadow-Marked Items
- Tabards of the Deepwater Knights
- Quel'Ule Research Manuals
- Fearsome Weapons of the Gruengach
- Stonebrunt Highlands: Kaborite Crystals (A collection of the above collections)
Instance Quests & MissionsEdit
-  Coded Messages (Heroic) -- from Cryptologist Hatim
-  The Proof is in the Plague (Heroic) -- from Scientist Jawad
-  Beam Wrangling (Heroic) -- Akilah
-  Eye of the Beholder (Heroic) -- from Talibah
-  Eliminate El'Arad (Heroic) -- from Jabbar
-  Mash'al and Praun (Heroic) -- from Ghazi
-  The Missing Delegates (Heroic) -- Yasirah
-  Private Eye (Heroic) -- from Sabirah
Offers normal missions for: