| The Item, Location, Quest, Mob or NPC referred to by this page has been removed from EverQuest II.|
This article is being retained for historical reasons
|Journal Category||Queen's Colony|
|Journal Level||6 (Tier 1)|
|Starting Zone||Queen's Colony more|
|How to Start||Speak to Cleric Mara'Vaen ( 231, -3, 153 ) /waypoint 231, -3, 153 in Dead Canyon.|
This quest is part 6 of a 6-quest series in the Qeynos Timeline.
- Report to Sorcerer Oofala ( 48, -3, -168 ) /waypoint 48, -3, -168 at the far end of the Abandoned Village.
- Destroy 3 totems, scattered about the abandoned village. They look like giant wooden hands sticking out of the ground.
- Return to Oofala.
- Kill The Dark Blademaster ( 160, 0, -177 ) /waypoint 160, 0, -177 near the fog on Sapswill Hill.
- Return to Oofala.
- Seek out High Chieftain Grexx ( -67, 13, -165 ) /waypoint -67, 13, -165 at the Last Stand, a tree house east of the village.
- Enter The Source of Evil ( -112, 4, -172 ) /waypoint -112, 4, -172 a cave to the northeast of the tree house.
- Kill Vith L'Tar and any other non-pet monsters that spawn.
- You need to destroy the 4 totems in the cave.
- You may need to kill groups of tainted goblins to get to the totems.
- As soon as you near Vith L'Tar, you will begin to spawn waves of undead. The only way to stop the waves from continuing is to destroy all the totems.
- Once you destroy the 4th totem, Vith L'Tar becomes attackable.
- Return to High Chieftain Grexx to report your success.
- Return to Murrar Shar ( -15, -5, 182 ) /waypoint -15, -5, 182 in front of Myrrin's Tower for your reward.
One of the following, depending on your class:
- Qeynosian Bard's Dagger
- Qeynosian Brawler's Wraps
- Qeynosian Cleric's Hammer
- Qeynosian Crusader's Greatsword
- Qeynosian Druid's Scimitar
- Qeynosian Enchanter's Wand
- Qeynosian Predator's Dagger
- Qeynosian Rogue's Rapier
- Qeynosian Shaman's Spear
- Qeynosian Sorcerer's Staff
- Qeynosian Summoner's Dagger
- Qeynosian Warrior's Axe
Continue with quests in the Qeynos Racial Timeline.