Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|An audit of this article and its subpages has been completed. |
This Audit has been completed. Sigrdrífa Valmær 09/01/2007
Use the below sections, along with the Audit Talk Page, to co-ordinate this audit.
Use this section as a notepad to list every single mob, including Monsters, Named Monsters, and NPCs, you can find in the zone as an aid to completion. Don't worry initially about whether the mob's article exists or not!
- an Uruvan djinn or an Urivan djinn (found both spellings) (55) djinn, often linked in twos as 54 one-downs or threes as 54 two-downs, or linked to a shimmering guardian
- a wandering Uruvan (56^ or 59^) djinn
- a shimmering guardian (55) leopards and panthers, linked to an Uruvan djinn
- a shimmering wisp (53^^^) wisp
- a wandering monkey (55^^^) animal
- an angry monkey (55^^^) animal - shaking the palm trees in the garden may cause an angry monkey to jump down and attack
- a small clockwork cobra (56) clockwork - These are a ring event. To start there are 4 linked 56s, then 4 more, then the room popped many. I think it was two groups of six linked 56, with four groups of two linked 56^. When those are cleared you get either a worn down clockwork (56^), which is a larger clockwork cobra, or you get A Malfunctioning Clockwork. It may take a few repetitions to spawn the name.
- a worn down clockwork (56^)
- a malformed wish (55) or two linked 56^
- a reclusive treasure - These appear to be a ring event. To start there are 4 linked 57s, as soon as these are slain you get three lined 57^ a reclusive treasure. When those are killed, next pops four 57 a wandering Neoum, which when slain give way to three more at 58. At any point along this chain if you don't kill fast enough the monsters despawn. I did not get a name at the end of the chain yet, but that may be because I am not killing fast enough solo.
- a wandering Neoum (57 or 58) ghost
- an Aravu watchmistress (58^^) - linked in pairs - Used for Musing on Prosperity, located at (-8.00, 81.00, 89.00) UID: 28901
- an Aravu naga (56^^^) - linked to two 56 a Kaentrik troubador, or with one 56 a Kaentrik troubador and a 56 a Kaentrik dirge
- an undead Aravu - found as 52^^^ solo, 53^^ linked in pairs, 54 linked in pairs, 54^ linked in trios - Used for Shimmering Citadel Creature Cataloging, located at (17.81, 96.96, -38.22) UID: 27609
- a Kaentrik troubador (55) - found as 55^^^ solo, 55^ in trios
- a Kaentrik dirge (54) - found linked with three 54 a Kaentrik troubador or as a trio of 54^ a Kaentrik dirge
- a N'Eoum shriller (54^^^) ghost
- a silent bones troubador (50) skeleton - Used for Musing on Prosperity, located at (-128.00, 80.00, -120.00) UID: 28906
- a silent bones dirge (52) skeleton - found in linked pairs as 51 one-down-arrow or 52 one-down-arrow, and in linked trios as 52 two-down-arrow
- The Guardian of Quiescence (55) djinn - casts a stunning elemental dot and a mental dot. Alternates spawns with The Guardian of Silence. These two names can actually spawn in several locations - I have had up to three The Guardian of Quiescence in a single section of the gardens at once.
- The Guardian of Silence (55^^^) djinn - linked to two level 55 an Uruvan djinn - Used for Shimmering Citadel Creature Cataloging, located at (-136.30, 145.90, -179.20) UID: 27820
- The Caretaker (56) djinn
- The Librarian (55^^^) human - Used for The Caretaker (Quest) (part of the Poet's Palace access quest series), located at (226.61, 146.59, -69.79) UID: 26908. She will aggro as soon as you speak with her.
- The Muse (56^^^) djinn - conjuror, has a 56 tellurian myrmidion pet
- Moon Shimmer (51^^^) wisp - (-69.00, 146.00, 53.00) UID: 27495
- Sun Shimmer (51^^^) wisp - (-187.90, 145.18, -26.12) UID: 31258
- Star Shimmer (51^^^) wisp - (20.31, 145.95, -194.33)
- The Meatbeast (55^^^) animal - (78.00, 147.00, -111.00) UID: 27772 - Used for the Assistant to the Scriptorium's Assistant quest, will only spawn if you have the quest in your journal
- A Malfunctioning Clockwork (58^^^) clockwork - (-24.64, 194.70, -230.99) UID: 28587 - Kill all the clockworks in this area to spawn.
- Nelo's Tome of Finite Wisdom (55^^^) tome - (222.51, 224.70, -65.06) UID: 28521 - Used for the Assistant to the Scriptorium's Assistant quest
- Kedar the Curator <purpose> human
- Scriptorium Keeper Samir <purpose> sphinx
- Scriptorium Assistant Amro <purpose> gnome
- The Mute Bard <purpose> Koada'Dal
- A Living Monument <purpose> minotaur statue - (-112.10, 147.12, -121.40) UID: 27621 - When inspected, you are told that "The statue looks like it should be holding something."
- a clockwork cobra clockwork - Used for Shimmering Citadel Creature Cataloging, located at (-12.53, 185.00, -222.48) UID: 27620
List any quests you encounter that you are pretty sure are new
List any and all POIs you encounter, and whether they give Discovery experience.
- The History of Poetry - Page 10 (22.00, 80.00, -126.00) UID: 28907
- The History of Poetry - Page 11 (-119.00, 53.00, -91.00) UID: 28909
- The History of Poetry - Page 12 (-154.00, 53.00, -127.00) UID: 28903
- The Poems of Alyarrah - Book (-10.22, 146.59, -216.34) UID: 27089
- The Poems of Alyarrah - Page 8 (209.00, 147.00, -80.00) UID: 27070
- The Poems of Alyarrah - Page 14 (-267.00, 147.00, -81.00) UID: 27073
- Poems of Alyarrah page 16 (59.83, 145.24, -135.48) UID: 28660 - In bush at the base of the tree.
- Cage of Ur'the Larn (-20.00, 225.00, -222.00) UID: 27609 - Used for Visit the Scriptorium quest
- Orb of Kai'ell Vaili (-23.00, 225.00, 106.00) UID: 27091 - Used for Visit the Scriptorium quest
- The Elixir of Jehr Gh'ez (-273.00, 225.00, -57.00) UID: 27092 - Used for Visit the Scriptorium quest
- Mudeef the Vizier: Quest Scroll (-249.00, 185.00, -40.00) UID: 27075 - Used for Musing on Truth quest
- Mudeef the Thief: Quest Scroll (-280.00, 147.00, -49.00) UID: 27072 - Used for Musing on Truth quest
- Musing on Beauty Fountain Meditation (141.00, 143.00, -28.00) UID: 27771 - Used for Musing on Beauty quest
- A Mysterious Prism (-260.37, 225.00, -48.64) UID: 31323 - This is the entry point to The Djinn Master's Prism
- Pedestal of Sky Mirror (-275.64, 225.00, -59.22) UID: 31322 - This is the entry point to The Pedestal of Sky
- Put anything here that might need incorporation into the main article.