The Shimmering Citadel is the home to the Djinn of the Desert of Ro. Ruled by The Djinn Master from his court above, the citadel holds the lower hierarchies of Djinn and lesser beings that serve the court. Originally pulled from the Plane of Sky, the floating citadel rests upon a ragged chunk of rock from which several enormous chains dangle.
- - From Dungeons in the Desert
There are many gaps in the floors near zone in. Move slowly, look down, jump when necessary. Falling down in a gap results in:
- Hitting the ground below you and dying (even if you are a fae this counts as death!)
- Getting zoned out to Pillars of Flame
- When you talk to The Muse, you should not pick Musing on Strength unless prepared to be attacked.
- Read about a shimmering wisp, as it's likely to kill you
- Read about an Uruvan djinn, as it's likely to kill you and your dog