EverQuest II Zone Information
What does this information mean?
- The entrance down to Edgewater Drains is the manhole cover at Loc ( 10, 1, -133 ) /waypoint 10, 1, -133.
- Another entrance down to Edgewater Drains is the manhole cover at Loc ( -241, 1, 10 ) /waypoint -241, 1, 10.
- The entrance back up to The Thieves' Way is the ladder at Loc ( -182, 0, -186 ) /waypoint -182, 0, -186.
- The entrance to The Sprawl is the grate at Loc ( -181, 0, -166 ) /waypoint -181, 0, -166. (Near The Thieves' Way ladder)
- The entrance to the dungeon instance The Serpent's Lair is the grate at Loc ( -86, 1, -89 ) /waypoint -86, 1.4, -89
Serpent Sewer is the middle of the 3 sewer zones under Freeport. It is a maze of rooms interconnected by hallways. It has 2 exits down into Edgewater Drains, as well as exits up to The Sprawl and The Thieves' Way next to each other.
Most of the monsters either congregate in 1-2 rooms or are found in the hallways throughout.