|Journal Category||World Event|
|Journal Level||Scales with player level|
|Starting Zone||Steamfont Mountains more|
|How to Start||Click on the door at ( -533, 176, 1013 ) /waypoint -533, 176, 1013 to Speak to Redd in Gnomeland Security Headquarters|
- Pick up Redd's gas mask outside his house and put it on.
- BEFORE you can get the mask ... knock TWICE on Redd's door and talk to Redd.
- Click on the ground spawn next to the door to receive the appearance-only gas mask, then equip it.
- Enter Redd's abode while wearing the gas mask.
- Once you wear the gas mask, you can click the door again to enter.
- Speak to Redd near the entrance.
- See what Redd's about.
- Follow Redd after talking to him
- There will be a lot of talking every time you speak to Redd, so be patient.
- Find out exactly what Redd wants.
- Talk to Redd again near a cannon.
- Redd will give you instructions on how to kill the clockworks.
- Pull the gate lever to open the gate (behind you)
- Come back here and load up a cannonball into the cannon, one at a time (click a cannonball next to the cannon, then click the cannon). You can actually pre-load the cannon before opening the gate.
- Wait for clockworks to emerge from the gates. Clockwork will come from the gate area one at a time.
- When the clockwork is close enough to be hit, it will have a red target ring at its feet and the text "Target Acquired!" will appear in your chat window. Fire the cannon by clicking the cannon. Repeat step 2 to reload the cannon and get ready to fire again.
- Destroy 5 clockworks, then close the gate via the lever.
- Go down in front of the gate and click on each destroyed clockwork to collect its parts (they won't disappear as you click on them, just click on each one)
- Return to Redd, who is working at a counter not far from the cannon. Talk to him long enough to get his attention and update.
- Take the hoverdisk to Klak'Anon: Redd's Request.
- A clockwork orderly will steal your decodicon and flee!
- Follow to ( -102, 3, -61 ) /waypoint -102, 3, -61, clearing clockworks as needed along the way. Kill the orderly to retrieve your decodicon.
- Obtain 6 Mechanized capacitor plugs.
- Enter the cave at ( -5, 0, -97 ) /waypoint -5, 0, -97 and follow it to the next area and kill drone shredder Mk II clockworks, then loot capacitors for updates.
- Safely extract two binary fluctuator gears.
- Kill a tinkered Overseer to obtain Lever A and a tinkered Taskmaster to obtain lever B. The tinkered Taskmaster is located in the little alcove in the NW corner of the room. During the fight, the tinkered Taskmaster will summon a drone fixer-upper to repair it. The levers go into sockets on either side of the glowing door at ( 63, -12, -100 ) /waypoint 63, -12, -100.
- Pull both levers to deactivate the forcefield.
- Enter this room to find 2 machines.
- On each machine, click a white circle on the right side of the console, then click the large spinning gear above.
- You will learn the Tik-Tok language if you do not already know it.
- Return to the entrance and click on the hoverdisk to return to Redd.
- Talk to Redd and wait for his signal.
- Once Red gives the signal, press the big red button on the counter next to him to complete the quest.
- 10 Shiny Tinkerfest Cogs
- Availability of two new clockwork mercenaries to hire.
- Tik-Tank Mk III the Eliminator Mercenary is a Berserker.
- Dok-Tok Mk III the Equalizer Mercenary is an Inquisitor.
- Mercenaries cost 2p to hire and 20g every 30 minutes (at level 95)
- As usual, you may only have one mercenary at a time. Return to Redd's home in Gnomeland Security to rehire either mercenary. He will remain after Tinkerfest.