What does this information mean?
- This heoric quest is part 15 of the Claymore Timeline. You must have completed the previous steps to begin this one.
- Examine the Salutations of Naar'Yora and read through it until the end. (This is on the chair at the entrance). This is what you use the quill on.
- Kill Blacktalon palace guards in the Spiroc Foyer for 5 stolen scythes. common update
- Lay down an offering of stolen scythes before the two statues, Va're'nok the Swift and Andan the Stalwart, in Spiroc Foyer by right-clicking the base of each statue. This starts a 10 minute timer.
- You may wish to clear the mobs all the way down the hallway before doing so, to aid in completing the next step.
- Kill the four winds that spawn 1 at a time leading up The Walk of Flights from Spiroc Foyer to The Vestibule of the Four Winds within 10 minutes.
- Hero of the North Wind The Walk of Flights ( -88, -7, 76 ) /waypoint -87.5, -6.5, 76
- Hero of the East Wind The Walk of Flights ( -88, -7, 52 ) /waypoint -87.5, -6.5, 52
- Hero of the South Wind The Walk of Flights ( -88, -1, 1 ) /waypoint -87.5, -0.5, 1
- Hero of the West Wind The Vestibule of the Four Winds ( -61, -1, 0 ) /waypoint -60.5, -0.5, 0
- Place each spear in the appropriate weapon rack in the The Vestibule of the Four Winds in no particular order
- Spear of the East Wind ( -57, 0, -12 ) /waypoint -56.5, 0, -12
- Spear of the West Wind ( -64, 0, -12 ) /waypoint -63.5, 0, -12
- Spear of the North Wind ( -64, 0, 12 ) /waypoint -63.5, 0, 12
- Spear of the South Wind ( -56, 0, 12 ) /waypoint -56, 0, 12
- Examine the ghostly chest, Trove of the Four Winds ( -140, 0, 131 ) /waypoint -139.5, 0, 130.5 , on the east side of Spiroc Foyer.
- At least: 27g 50s
- Your choice of:
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.