|Journal Category||Signature (AA)|
|Journal Level||80 (Tier 9)|
|Starting Zone||Rivervale more|
|How to Start||Talk to Neeta Cabbageleaf at The Fools Gold in Rivervale|
|NOTE: A discussion page exists which may contain more information|
- Neeta Cabbageleaf needs you to obtain an item made by each of the 9 tradeskill classes, including your own.
- These are crafted using the recipe obtained in the previous quest.
- Items are HEIRLOOM, and you must use the Commission System in order to obtain the ones crafted by the other tradeskill classes.
- The Items do not end up in your bags any more as of an update.
- See table below to determine which class creates which item, and the rares needed.
- Note that you can have the items crafted for you before even having this quest. Once you receive the quest it will automatically detect any you already have and update the quest accordingly.
- Also note: If you want to craft an item from the list with an alt, you can do so (all the crafted items are HEIRLOOM, as of GU 51). Just craft the item and transfer it to the character with the quest; they will receive the update as soon as the item is in their inventory.
- Once you have all the items, return to Neeta Cabbageleaf to complete the quest.
- Each recipe also requires 2 scintillating materials, 2 smoldering materials, and 5 of that class's T8 fuel.
- The shopping list of all items needed:
- 18 scintillating materials
- 18 smoldering materials
- 2 severed cedar
- 2 ebon clusters
- 2 rough rubies
- 1 fused loam
- 1 figwart root
- 1 rhodium cluster
- Fuels (or 45 gold -- 5 gold for each crafter-- to cover fuel costs). Note that fuel costs MORE than 1g per piece in Teren's Grasp!
- Earring of the Solstice - needed to see the Red Shinies
- One each of the following:
- Prefix title Master YourProfession
- Upon completing the quest, you will receive a mail from the 'leader' of your city's tradeskill faction. Attached to this mail is a house item (scroll). As soon as you remove the item from the mail, you are granted the title.
- One of the following, based on your class: