Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Journal Category||Enchanted Lands|
|Journal Level||35 (Tier 4)|
|Starting Zone||Enchanted Lands more|
|How to Start||Speak with Sir Tatters in the Bumblethorn Patch ( 282, 0, -119 ) /waypoint 282.05, 0.27, -119.24|
|NOTE: A discussion page exists which may contain more information|
- Kill Grumblerutt (39 or 40 ^^^ Heroic) inside the The Loom in Rivervale ( -190, -19, -11 ) /waypoint -190, -19, -11
- Hunt for the moppets. There are multiple spawn locations for each moppet in West Rivervale (If you find a moppet in a location not mentioned here, please feel free to add it). Also, the respawn time on these is about 30 seconds, so if you are doing this quest in a group, and the moppet does not reappear after a short period of time, it is in one of the other locations. Also, if you are doing this quest as a group, only one person can click on the moppet at a time, and only that person will get the update.
- NOTE* (PROBABLY INCORRECT): If you collect the moppets out of order, you'll receive a message, but the quest will not update. You must destroy the offending moppet before you can re-harvest it, since they are Lore. (UPDATE): As of April 2014, it does appear to register any moppets you've picked up earlier and skip over those steps in the quest.
- If you kill the deputy Moppet out of order he takes 15 minutes to re-spawn.
- Hunt for a tailor moppet.
- Hunt for the fisherman moppet.
- Hunt for the farmer moppet.
- Upstairs inside Middlehill's General Store ( -215, -7, -130 ) /waypoint -215, -7, -130
- Inside Brushfoot's General Store behind the counter. A lamia assassin (40^^^H) is in here. ( -42, -9, -169 ) /waypoint -42, -9, -169
- Inside the Jumjum Shack to the south of Brushfoot's General Store ( -16, -18, -102 ) /waypoint -16, -18, -102 along with a pair of 37 heroic corrupted brigands
- Hunt for the mayor moppet.
- Just west of the river among the tainted maidens ( -341, 10, 58 ) /waypoint -341, 10, 58
- In Roundbelly's General Store in the little storeroom, guarded by 3 linked 37 ^ heroics. ( -200, -9, 105 ) /waypoint -200, -9, 105
- To the south of Roundbelly's General Store among the roots of the stump house (Between the tree and the root above southern end of river) ( -200, 0, 222 ) /waypoint -200.30, 0.10, 222.13
- Along the south wall amongst the corrupted halflings ( -68, 9, 165 ) /waypoint -68, 8.5, 165
- Hunt for the deputy moppet (35^^^-39^^^ heroic).
- Behind a tree at ( -224, -4, 111 ) /waypoint -224, -4, 111
- Inside Merchant Rosewood's store ( -111, -27, 16 ) /waypoint -111, -27, 16
- Behind Brushfoot's General Store ( -35, -11, -182 ) /waypoint -35, -11, -182
- Next to a tree east of the waterfall on the northern border of the zone ( -235, 4, -213 ) /waypoint -235, 4, -213
- Hunt for the marshal moppet. He's a 35^^-39^^ heroic with a direwolf friend of the same level. He can be found running around the roads in Rivervale and frequently passes The Fools Gold ( -70, -17, 2 ) /waypoint -70, -17, 2 and Digg's Tall n'Stout (aka The Loom) on a very rough 10 minute cycle. ( -192, -19, -12 ) /waypoint -192, -19, -12
- Starts his run at ( -404, 0, -116 ) /waypoint -403.65, 0.02, -116.33
- Also spotted at ( -427, -1, 143 ) /waypoint -427, -1, 143 and ( -419, 0, 213 ) /waypoint -419, 0, 213
- Return to Sir Tatters for your reward.
Note edit: I looked for the fishermanmoppet at the mentioned location 3 times each place before he popped.
- At least 1g 59s 57c
- One of the following, based on Class: