Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Journal Category||Kylong Plains|
|Journal Level||77 (Tier 8)|
|Starting Zone||Kylong Plains more|
|How to Start||Hail Warlord Gadar Gwalnax on top of the Gwalnax Brigade Tower, ( 1468, 166, -2912 ) /waypoint 1468, 166, -2912|
- Enter Chardok, locate the Wind Chamber ( 39, -23, -456 ) /waypoint 39, -23, -456, then find a way to summon and destroy the master of the maelstrom elementals, Ra'Tsinis.
- The horns should be blown in this sequence: Kab, Vul, Uzu, Myr, Zet, Roehn.
- Kill The Malefic Formation (77 Heroic) that spawns in the center while the dark skulls are around the edges to awaken the six ghostly konikor trumpeteers (76 Solo).
- You have about 5 minutes after the sixth trumpeteer is killed to blow the horn sequence. If you do not get it done in time you'll need to wait about 30 minutes for The Malefic Formation to respawn. The horn blowing will only work if done all by one person.
- Kill the gazer Ra'Tsinis that spawns in the center for the update.
- Return to Warlord Gadar Gwalnax in Kylong Plains.
|The information below has been verified with in-game data and the information on this page is correct, even if it looks stupid or makes no sense.|
Fact: The sequence is correct, did it two times today. To confirm just wait until the event respawns, then the horns are played in exactly this order.