Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Alan "Brenlo" Crosby
- "The golden path is the first step in a larger revamp of our new player experience. We took a look at the starting areas, other than Qeynos and Freeport as we plan to move away from those, and reworked content so that it had a better flow. We wanted the quests in Darklight, Timorous and Greater Fay, to give you a better progression path. What you will find, is that if you start a new character, or jump into any of the quest hubs in those areas, is a more guided experience through content. We have hundreds of zones and for non veteran players, it can be intimidating trying to figure out where to go next. We wanted to remove that intimidation and give them a better play experience. So phase one is the "Golden Path" of content. A better progression of quests through various hubs starting in the three new player areas above. If you go to any of the zones listed in the update notes and start questing at one of the hubs, you are now on the "Golden Path!" " -- Alan "Brenlo" Crosby, Senior Producer, EQII
The Golden Path: The Legend of Roger GoldieEdit
For new players, figuring out how to approach the literally thousands of quests available in EverQuest II can be overwhelming. For a guided path through leveling, SOE's "Golden Path" is currently represented by the Hallmark quest series, The Legend of Roger Goldie.
Ole' Man Silvers
- The Legend of Roger Goldie: The Adventure Begins
- The Legend of Roger Goldie: Some Like It Hot
- The Legend of Roger Goldie: Silvers versus the Volcano
- The Legend of Roger Goldie: Sandblasted
- The Legend of Roger Goldie: Quality Time in the Overrealm
- The Legend of Roger Goldie: Booty Abound!
More Soloing OpportunitiesEdit
If you are looking for a less structured guide for leveling, our Soloing Timeline provides an easy-to-use reference so you can determine which zones are appropriate for your level. By clicking into a given zone, you can then also get more information about quest-givers and quests within that zone.