Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Journal Level||70 (Tier 8)|
|Starting Zone||Timorous Deep more|
|How to Start||Speak to Justinian Theo on the beach next to Chrykori Village in Timorous Deep|
|NOTE: A discussion page exists which may contain more information|
- Speak with Justinian. He wants you to go to the proceedings of the trial against the accused. When ready, he'll port you there.
- Once there, speak with the Seventh Hammer, then the Defendant, defender, the Prosecutor, view the evidence, and question the witnesses. This step involves no fighting, just a lot of clicking and reading. When done, speak to the Seventh Hammer and give your verdict, guilty or not.
- Choose not guilty. The evidence was incomplete (the note found was torn and words missing), and couldn't be considered conclusive.
- Head back to the door and out to Justinian. Speak with him to receive your cloak.
- At least 27g 38s 25c (1p 30g at level 85)
- Completing this quest gives +10000 faction with The Tribunal
- Cloak of Justice
|EQ2i credits written by Pheep of <Spear and Magic Helmet> at the SOE/DBG Forums for some of the information in this article.|