Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Fortress of Drunder is a hub zone for several instances. The quest lines will start in The Fortress of Drunder itself and take players through the three single-group instances in order of difficulty.
There are four quest-giving NPCs in the zone. One, Whipmaster Snargeant, offers the daily missons. Each of the other three will give you a quest for each instance. The first quest will take place in Spire of Rage, the second in Strategist's Stronghold, and the final in Tower of Tactics.
Players must be at level 90 to enter any of the instances. Initially, players will only be able to access Spire of Rage by themselves. The questline offered by Donhall Somerled will unlock Strategist's Stronghold and Tower of Tactics. Players without access to Strategist's Stronghold and Tower of Tactics can be called into those zones from Drunder by anyone who does have access. Call of the Veteran does not work.
- Opening: Dealing With Grolla Skullwielder (Spire of Rage) (Unlocks Strategist's Stronghold)
- Middlegame: Hunting for Korok Hai (Strategist's Stronghold) (Unlocks Tower of Tactics)
- Endgame: Hounding Deynka Packlasher (Tower of Tactics)
- Hanging by a Thread (Spire of Rage)
- Double Attack (Strategist's Stronghold)
- The Queen is Threatened! (Tower of Tactics)