Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Zone (Patch)||Maldura: District of Ash (Heroic) (Terrors of Thalumbra)|
|Level||103▲▲▲ Tier 11 Heroic , (Approx. HP: ~4 billion)|
|Reported Drops||none reported, try LootDB.|
Deadly Glare. He calls out before he casts it, see "Strategy" for more information.
"Deadly Glare" is a one shot if you don't act correct :)
- Tag every group member with a unique tag
- Tank in front and group really close beind the named
- The named calls the name of 1 group member with his first cast of his Deadly Glare. He also turns him self towards that player and is rooted for a short while
- everyone in the group runs to the back of the named
- once the named is no longer rooted, every one runs to the back of the mob again.
- For 5 out of 6 in the group it will be easy, but the person that is called out has a little harder time
- That person has "Bind sight" on named, means he/she sees everything from the nameds point of view
- that person needs so check which way they are running (headless chickens are doomed), make sure you move to the back of the named again (the unique tag helps a lot with that)
- on the next cast of "Deadly Glare" everyone moves to the back of the named again. If the person with bind sight didn't he/she will be called again, but 50% slowed (if you stand close with the named it's not a problem to get to the back)
- now if that person manages to get to back of the named again they get there "sight" back to the char.
- rinse and repeat till he dead
- Interrupts are not needed, but help.
- Note while you have bind sight you can dps/heal as normal just from a other point of view
So the strategy basically is, to have the whole group stack and run "through" The Fire Gazer every time he scripts "Turns to collect his eye from xxxxx".