Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
You MUST BE LEVEL 92 or better to begin this quest chain. Discovered item quests are possible but very few. Seek out the green "Tear in Reality" by the Feerot Wizard spire if you want to investigate/explore.
Many dungeons throughout the expansion are inaccessible without a certain amount of progress in completion of the signature quests.
-  Shades of Drinal: The Shores of Everafter
-  Shades of Drinal: Great and Small
-  Shades of Drinal: Skies of Red - Rewards Secondary
-  Shades of Drinal: Puzzle Pieces
Lightshadow Contingent must start signature quest to start quest chainEdit
Completion of all of Veris' and Riishu's quests will update Shades of Drinal: The Shores of Everafter.
Riishu is at the entrance camp near ( -147, 14, 184 ) /waypoint -147, 14, 184.
-  Dearly Departed
-  Proper Direction
-  Stronger Than Death (Completion updates Shades of Drinal: The Shores of Everafter.) - rewards belt
Veris' initial position is near the Evermist Shores near ( 26, 3, -52 ) /waypoint 26, 3, -52.
-  Storm on the Horizon (Completion allows Daliva Selumas, Gladithae Sioniel, and Hashu Whelegrind to offer quests.)
-  Shore Defense - rewards Green Adornment
-  Tidal Waves
-  Pushing Forward
Veris moves to ( 18, -5, 500 ) /waypoint 18, -5, 500
-  Emergency Exit (Completion allows Bleer Heveefut to offer a quest.)
-  Only Way Out (Completion updates Shades of Drinal: The Shores of Everafter.)
Daliva is at the entrance camp near ( -133, 14, 187 ) /waypoint -133, 14, 187.
Gladithae is at the entrance camp near ( -137, 14, 193 ) /waypoint -137, 14, 193.
Hashu is at the entrance camp near ( -150, 14, 189 ) /waypoint -150, 14, 189.
Bleer is at the entrance camp near ( -127, 14, 175 ) /waypoint -127, 14, 175.
Quests at this location are offered once the player has received Shades of Drinal: Great and Small. (Unless otherwise indicated.) Completion of all of Zeeil's and Nrik's quests will update Shades of Drinal: Great and Small
Zeeil is at the Ashen Tower near ( -331, -7, 840 ) /waypoint -331, -7, 840.
-  Last of Our Kind (Starting this quest allows Nrik to offer Circumstantial Evidence; completion allows Czilk to offer Clutches of War.)
-  War Machines
-  Fallen Idol (Completion allows Olvin Harringwith to offer Elementary.)
-  Fearful Lands
-  Power to the Tower (Completion updates Shades of Drinal: Great and Small.) - Rewards Ranged
-  Circumstantial Evidence (The last step of this quest takes the player to the Tower of Umber, to speak to Kuule Vilehammer.)
Czilk is at the Ashen Tower near ( -303, -7, 855 ) /waypoint -303, -7, 855.
-  Voice of the Forest
Tower of UmberEdit
Kuule is in the vicinity of the Tower of Umber near ( -725, 3, 352 ) /waypoint -725, 3, 352.
-  Mistaken Identity
-  Guilty as Charged (Completion updates Shades of Drinal: Great and Small.) - Rewards Charm
-  Scary Forest - Rewards Wrist
-  Acidic Properties
Temple of Cazic ThuleEdit
-  Unexpected Ally (Available upon completion of Open Gates.)
-  Lost Keys
-  Close It Behind You
-  One of Our Own
Item Triggered QuestsEdit
- [Scales] Lore and Legend: Harrowing Horde (Examine any body part drop from a Harrowing Horde mob.)
-  Diary of a Madman (Click a torn diary inside a hut ( 167, -9, 163 ) /waypoint 167, -9, 163)
-  Residual Memory (Examine a small trinket from Ethermist Shores.)
-  Holdout (Click on a torn diary at ( -442, 5, 135 ) /waypoint -442, 5, 135.
-  One of These Things... (Click on a mysterious stone in the Greyfall at ( 76, 3, 763 ) /waypoint 76, 3, 763 .
-  Waking Terrors (Click on a foreboding statue at ( -1077, 4, 923 ) /waypoint -1077, 4, 923 near the Shattered Crag.
-  Fearful Intelligence (Examine a stone medallion shard that drops from a savage shiverback in the Fearcreep.
-  Vanishing Act (Click on adventurer equipment in the Fearcreep near ( -1836, 238, 300 ) /waypoint -1836, 238, 300 .
|EQ2i credits EQ2 ZAM for some of the info in this article.|
|The author wishes to credit the EQ2MAP project.|